Thursday, August 2, 2007

I need to level up

Was out for the entire day attending stock options preview, simply put, i would hv joined the course but it's just too expensive for me even when the crowd rushing to the back registering for discounts. Me?, just cant afford it at the moment. I admire the presenter, proven he's done it on stock option trading and now invested on properties continue to make millions. It is possible....(*The contender theme in the background*)

Euro,Gbp,Cad rallied vs Usd today. Gbp/usd still moving along its uptrend channel on my dailay chart, the beast as usual swinging wildly with no clear direction yet. Placed 2 orders for the day, but did not trigger. It's alright, i dont lose money either, all i need is 4 more profitable trades to gain next level(based on my money management plan). So far been bouncing up and down, i shall remain vigilant and seize the opportunity when time is right.

Backtesting several other intraday methods on demo, recommended by a friend called "Overeasy", 1 loss so far, short of 2 pips from tp!! good thing abt this system are the indicators, and no EMAs, something new to me.

Result: +0pips

No comments: