Friday, May 25, 2007

A big WTF?!

Again i looked into gbp/jpy, only looking for long trades today (positive carry trade is nice) and since this pair is still trending up on my 4hr chart, price dropped to 239.66 during early asian market...profit-taking as reported in newsflash, providing me with an opportunity to take the trade, Long @240.52 limit on target1 241.60 stop 240.20, will re-adjust limit to pt2 if in an event of a break-out(UK GDP news today)

GDP news came out better than forecast, but things got slow when news released "Short-Range missiles fired by N.Korea into Sea of Japan", as reported, this boosts US dollar. Have no idea why. ADSL line usually drop during rain, so im more worried abt this, heavy rain atm.

Later in the evening, price went up but before i can re-adjust my position, connection went out. Good thing i have my limits/stops set. From my experience, trading in laggy conditions will just upset me more. Unlike farming/pvp-ing or tournaments on mtgo, this kind of stress is far worse. GG Streamyx, whether itll continue to go high hit my target or stop if it slides down just like it did last week, i never know. Either way, theres nothing i can do. Sigh.....

No comments: